Saturday, May 23, 2015

Tierchen






















Today, we had lots of free time to work on our projects. Since I've already met with my subject and gotten all the photos and audio I need, I decided to take a visit to the Berlin Zoo. As you can see by the plethora of photos I added, I had a great time. Being the animal-loving, Humane-Society-volunteering enthusiast that I am, there really isn't a more suitable spot for me than a zoo. We made the rounds through the standard land animals, prioritizing big cats, monkeys, and elephants since we were pressed for time. Then we did a run-through of the aquarium. The zoo was a great spot for a photo-shoot not only because of the animals but also because of all the great candid family interactions. I really love the shot I got of Becky trying to get the little girl to put her hands on the glass up against the baboon's. On the way back, I somehow got us lost and then we had to hurry back to the train station so that those that signed up for the dinner cruise could make it. It was narrow and stressful and I was terrified that I was going to make everybody miss their prepaid 30 Euro meal, but they made it! And I was even lucky enough to grab a few more dogspotting shots including a love-at-first-sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment